THWARTS encourages abstract submission from all members of the tornado community, including: wind science & engineering, atmospheric science, structural engineering, and social science & policy.
Technical sessions will cover the following topics:
– Community Impact & Planning
– Numerical Modeling & Simulation
– Mitigation & Recovery
– Measurement & Observation
– ASCE Tornado Wind Speed Estimation
– Student session (lightning presentations*)
*Student lightning presentations will be 5 minutes long, 15 slides, 20 seconds per slide, automatically advancing.
Rolling acceptances for Abstracts and Travel Application until September 16th.